How Can We Beat Gout Naturally, Through Dieting And Exercise
Gout is a specific type of arthritis with a characteristic sudden, intense, heat, swelling, and tenderness of the joints. It usually affects the big toe especially at the joint, with spreading symptoms all over to the hands, knees, wrists, and ankles. Gout results from the accumulation of increased accumulation of uric acid crystals, a waste product formed by the simple breakdown of purines.
Warning signs of a gout attack
The very first indication of a likely gout flare-up is experiencing painful joints, mostly in the ankle, the big toe, and the knee.
What are the known types of gout?
The condition exists in four known types, which are also sometimes referred to as the four basic stages of Gout.
- – Asymptomatic Hyperuricemia; This condition is a result of elevated uric acid levels in the blood but with no other symptom of gout in the stage.
- – Acute Gout; At this stage, there is depositing of the uric acid in the body’s joints hence causing intense pain, swelling, and tenderness. At this stage, the gout attack normally begins at night and goes on for a period of about 3 to 10 days.
- – Interval Gout; This is the phase between the real and acute gout and the stage when the patient shows no symptoms.
- – Chronic Tophaceous Gout; results in permanent and irreversible damage to the joints due to prolonged uric acid accumulation. Although the condition at this stage is very painful, it is not common for individuals to advance to this stage.
Causes of Gout
– Age and Gender; Gout mostly affects men and in particular, older men above 40.
- – Genetics; A history of gout down the family history most likely increases an individual’s chances of a gout attack.
- – Diet; Taking food with high purine content such as liver, mushrooms, and beef kidneys greatly elevates the chances of gout development.
- – Consumption of alcohol; Excessive consumption of alcohol hinders the body’s process of uric acid elimination. Hence, uric acid accumulates in the tissues and joints thus causing gout
- – Weight; Overweight individuals, for instance, have very high chances of developing gout than those with a normal range of body weight. This is typical because overweight individuals always have high rates of purine breakdown in their bodies.
- – Certain Medications; Certain medications when taken can highly increase the risk of developing gout. Some of the medications that impose risk include water pills or diuretics, aspirin, levodopa, and cyclosporine which are immunosuppressants prescribed to patients who have undergone an organ transplant.
- Lead Exposure; Exposure to lead in the immediate environment increases the chances of individual developing gout as compared to those who live in a lead-free environment.
, Amazon.com, high-rated herbs for Gout
Gout normally has many related effects and complications. It can be chronic for some people which means that they can have multiple attacks of gout at different times of the year. Chronic gout may lead to other serious complications if it is left untreated for a long period of time. Some of the effects of gout include;
joint damage, bone loss, kidney stones, joint deformity, chronic disease of the kidney, and mobility loss.
Treatment options for gout
(Click Here), amazon.com, Tart Cherry Extract
The best natural and all-time remedies for treating gout include;
Cherries or cherry juice; cherries, whether sweet, sour, as a juice, or in extract form have been extremely popular and successful as a gout remedy for many individuals at home. The most effective dosage involves three servings of the available cherry form in a time-lapse of two days. The dosage serves to decrease the painful effects of gout within the stipulated two-day period.
(Click Here), Amazon.com, Herbal Teas for Gout
Ginger use; many inflammatory conditions always include ginger as the first-hand remedy due to its herbicide and culinary nature. Gout is no exception when it comes to ginger’s ability to evade many conditions. Ginger reduces the pain associated with uric acid in gout. It is always proper to let the doctor beware first before taking ginger in large amounts. To use, make a ginger paste by boiling water with well grated 1 tablespoon of ginger root. Insert a cotton cloth into the mixture and then cool. Use the cotton cloth to gently compress the section of your body where the pain is experienced at least once daily for a minimum of 15 minutes to a maximum of 30 minutes. The process gives the best results when followed promptly.
Celery or celery seeds; celery was anciently used to cure diseases related to the urinary system. Recently, the seeds and extract of celery have become extremely useful in the treatment of gout. Celery helps by reducing inflammation in the affected areas. However, there are no documented and necessary amounts for treating gout. The only best method to go by is to ensure a daily intake of celery mostly celery juice, extract, seeds, or raw celery sticks. When making an extract or supplement purchase, it is advisable to promptly follow the labeled instructions for the best results.
, Amazon.com, Organic Dandelion
Dandelion; Extracts of dandelion and dandelion teas have been in use for a long time in the improvement of both kidney and liver health. Dandelion functions by lowering uric acid levels in those at risk of developing chronic gout and even kidney injuries. When using dandelion supplements or extract, always follow the labeled directions to the fullest.
Topical cold or even hot application; Using ice-cold or somehow hot water to inflamed joints is also an effective remedy. The most effective and often recommended method among the two is soaking in cold water. The use of ice packs instead of soaking in cold water is also recommended. On the other end, soaking in hot water can only be recommended in case the inflammation is not very severe. The use of the two methods, that is, hot and cold water alternatively may also help to some degree.
Use of Epsom salts; Epsom salts are magnesium-rich and thus are effective in lowering the risk of gout development. Most people always recommend taking a bath of the Epsom salts when you decide to go by the technique. The Epsom salts solution can also be applied only to specific joints or areas of inflammation to enhance relief.
(Click Here), Amazon.com, Organic Hibiscus Flowers
– Hibiscus; hibiscus is a great herbal remedy that has been in use for many years. Studies have shown that hibiscus has the ability to lower uric acid levels in mammals, human beings included. As with the other extracts, follow labeled instructions closely when using hibiscus.
– Lemon juice, turmeric, and apple cider vinegar in warm water; apple cider vinegar supports both gout and kidney conditions. Together, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and turmeric form a perfect beverage remedy for gout. Lemon acid and turmeric, in particular, are effective for lowering the levels of uric acids in joints. When implementing, squeeze the half lemon juice into warm water. Combine the mixture with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and two other teaspoons of turmeric.
(Click Here), for more knowledge on a healthy heart
Here is how to prevent gout attacks
Nonetheless, to be on the safer side, preventive precautions are a must. Below are among the top recommended preventive measures for gout;
If there is a family history stipulating the occurrence of gout in the family line, men, in particular, should limit or particularly avoid the intake of alcohol, fats, and purine-rich foods that are more likely to spark uric acid elevation in the joints. Such individuals should also cautiously watch their body weight to ensure they are not overweight. Drinking liquids plenty can also help reduce the risk of kidney stones in susceptible individuals.
(Click Here Now), Amazon.com, Uric Acid Control
– Appropriate medications also help prevent the susceptibility of gout attacks. The drugs used in such medications can either decrease uric acid production or increase uric acid excretion.
The specific medications for such preventive measures include febuxostat (Uloric), colchicines(Colcrys, Mitgare), probenecid, and lesinurad. Even after the gout flare has subsided, doctors normally recommend that the victim continues with long-term therapy.
The therapy should be taken with medicine or colchicine that lowers uric acid levels in the joints, hence preventing future gout attacks that might occur.
(Click Here), for more knowledge on Diabetes, and other natural remedies
In summary, gout is a condition that can best be prevented by putting in place the top-recommended practices which include exercising and a good diet plan. Moderate exercises are just enough to avoid gout attacks, forever. A diet free of purines and fructose also plays a significant role in preventing gout attacks. It is vital to note that gout prevention is better than its treatment.
Start a healthy lifestyle today and keep this disease at bay! (Click Here), for more natural Gout remedies
Perhaps the Time Is Now For Trivita’s Vita Daily? (Click Here Now)
This is another post within our better health for today Blog, on the beating Gout naturally post, as this enlarged my knowledge to deliver you the most beneficial content available to prevent this disease and counteract it with the natural when appropriate.
This post always seeks your ongoing comments, for our personal growth and the growth of knowledge for every viewer that encounters this content.
One of our most heartfelt goals of this Blog is to return your valued questions within a timeframe of your expectations, if this does not occur, I assure you we are diligently researching applicable content for your wisest answers, to allow you to move forward with confidence, for your healthier days.
I hope to hear from you soon, sincerely Jack Butler, founder of betterhealthfortoday.com