Health Fitness Blogs’, That Will, Reveal You’re True Identity
Finding the right blog for your health and fitness needs is becoming increasingly difficult, due to the emergence of unreliable information from unverified persons.
Basically, there are 1000s of health and fitness blogs on the internet today, each providing health tips, real-time health updates, social interaction, and personalized health and fitness consultations. At the same time, you cannot dispute the fact that there is a lot of trash information about health in these blogs. Most of the information is based on rumors and personal opinions, with little or no scientific grounds.
They are designed with the whole purpose of generating revenues, rather than improving the lifestyle of the followers and readers. The blogs have been �stuffed’ with so many lies, and a lot of people are losing themselves as far as physical, mental, and spiritual wellness is concerned.
So what’s the way forward?
Well, here is what you need to consider….
Health blogging is a broad spectrum. You, therefore, need to distinguish between the various types of health blogs, to ensure quality information access. It is, for this reason, that we are going to focus on the multiple types of health fitness blogs’, that will reveal you’re true identity. These include:
These kinds of blogs will sharply focus on providing information on workouts. In essence, they give instructions and updates on new workout trends.
They are exclusively designed to offer advice to trainers willing to reduce body weight, build body mass or enhance their body shape.
If you love running to keep your body fit, then this is the place to be. Most running blogs are authored by professional runners who seek to offer guidance and share personal experiences with the running community.
Fitness professionals, mainly target trainers and coaches. They offer valuable information and updates regarding their health training careers.
Finding The Right Health and Fitness Blog For You
2. Weight Loss
Diet-centered blogs are likely to provide recipe ideas that will make weight loss both beneficial and enjoyable. A good weight loss blog should ensure visitors are constantly stimulated by the meal options available to them, in order to limit discouraging slip-ups. 3. Allergy-avoidance
It is common for people to be allergic to common food components, and struggle to find meal options that will substitute allergens such as gluten, lactose, or nuts. Certain blogs, specifically vegan blogs, will offer interesting vegetable alternatives for most allergy-inducing foods or meals. These blogs are ideal for individuals that have felt their ability to digest certain foods decline. Users of these blogs often report higher energy levels, stronger immune systems, and less frequent headaches.
3. Disease Prevention and Treatment
A lot of fitness blogs are dedicated to the betterment of users’ overall health, as opposed to improvements in their physiques. These more general blogs will often publish interesting studies that educate the public on superfoods and new exercise trends that will alleviate the discomforts of certain conditions. For example, they will feature dietary options to combat high blood pressure or yoga routines that can reduce chronic pains.
How do you identify Health Fitness Blogs’, That Will Reveal You’re True Identity?
Once you have identified your personal fitness needs, it is likely you may still encounter difficulty finding a blog you can be sure to provide reliable, trustworthy content. A lot of fad diets and dangerous fitness practices float on the web. An increasing number of internet scammers consider the modern fitness craze a perfect opportunity to earn money from unsuspecting individuals looking to improve their health. For this reason, regardless of your personal fitness blog preferences, you should watch out for the following red flags.
• Missing references; missing references or links should always raise a red flag. A real health blog will provide its readers with an option to learn more by giving citations, references, or links to related articles. Before considering the use of the available information from the blogs learn to check for hyperlinks and references from well-known sites.
• Authors name; check for the name of the blog developer. Caution should be taken when consuming information from unknown bloggers. Usually, the name of the author of the health blog should appear at the top or bottom of the article. Health information from an anonymous blog developer is most likely to be wrong and also lacks solid scientific grounds.
• No background information about the author; that’s where Google search comes into play. The author of the health blog may provide you with his name to blind you and divert your attention from running a background check. Always make sure you do a Google search on the name of the author. Establish whether the author has done other related works, their occupation, location, how skilled is the author with matters pertaining to health and fitness. All this will help you decree the credibility of the information provided.
• Scrutinize the use of grammar; under normal circumstances, a skilled health blogger will have his articles and post-re-read and proofreader by grammar experts. Most genuine blogs are free from spelling and grammatical errors. Equally, the contents will be easy to understand and free from ambiguous statements. Too many grammar errors should raise the alarm. It simply shows that the author lacks competence, relevant health knowledge and most probably the work has not been researched properly.
• Look for the �about us tab on the site; the tab provides the health blog reader with a chance to understand the author or blogging company. Under the tab, check for the mission of the blogger. Does the site content match its purpose? If it is a Blogging Company, do they talk about their rich and profound writers and research? This way, you can easily tell the extent to which the content of the health blogging site is trustworthy.
• Check for outrageous content; some blogs post have strange and unbelievable health and fitness content. Here you just have to trust your instincts to inaugurate the validity of the services and information provided on those sites.
• Headlines, contents relationship; most headlines are eye-catching to ensure that you at least are attracted to them and that is really what a fake health blogger needs you to do. The catchy headlines are meant to generate leads for their blogs. Always make sure you read through the content and identify whether the content and headline are related. If they do not match, chances are that that health blog is fake!
• Search for similar content; it is advisable that a keyword check is done for every article or post you read. In most cases, searching for simple keywords on the internet will generate other related materials. If you do not find any related piece on Google, then it is possible that the content of that health fitness article is made up. At all costs,
make sure that you only stick to articles with almost similar blog content. They are most likely to be authentic and intensively researched.
What You Must Remember
In essence, for you to adopt good health practices, your source needs to provide reliable advice that will guide you through your fitness journey, without taking you out of your comfort zone.
You, therefore, need to exercise caution, weigh the available options offered, and chose one that fits your demands and aspirations. Additionally, it is advisable to be as flexible as possible.
A health blog may offer all the useful information you are looking for, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that once you practice and adhere to the guidelines, you will automatically experience positive results. You need to allow room for practicing any option available until you find a perfect fit.